USM, An EMCOR Company Service Dispatcher / Parts & Equipment Coordinator in Stoughton, Massachusetts
EMCOR Services Northeast, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR Services Northeast, Inc. is one of the largest independent service contractors in metropolitan Boston and offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, design, installation, repair, and maintenance for financial, healthcare, technology, education, and other clients. By blending our high-quality capabilities with leading-edge technology and exceptional client care, we effectively meet our client's most vital requirements.
Service Dispatcher / Parts & Equipment Coordinator
EMCOR Services Northeast, Inc. has an immediate need for a Service Dispatcher / Parts & Equipment Coordinator in Stoughton, MA. This position will be responsible to assess service requests for the HVAC trade. Schedule service technicians accordingly using multiple tools (Dispatch Software, Coins, Phone, etc.). Schedule all contracted service agreements and emergency service requests with customers. Be the point of contact for delivery requests for customers, service technicians and management. Manage and track equipment and parts delivery. This position will enhance over time as candidate shows growth in completing tasks and working with customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of parts and equipment to field staff.
- Dispatch drivers for parts and equipment delivery.
- Receive service requests via phone.
- Accurately record service requests in our dispatch system and assess urgency.
- Assign work orders to the appropriate service technician.
- Continuously communicate with the customer through the work order life cycle.
- Follow up on service requests that need additional work.
- Keep service notes and schedule up to date.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance tasks.
- Assure customer procedures are followed.
- High school diploma.
- Five years of local dispatching experience.
- Communication skills via phone and email.
- Advanced customer service skills, must be able to handle high call volume in fast pace setting.
- General knowledge of the HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Electrical trades.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes).
This position is office based and will require time working in front of a computer monitor. Standard hours will be 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM with extended hours during high call volume times. Dispatcher will be working with a service support team daily to provide quality service for our customers. Dispatcher will also supervise loading trucks with parts and equipment.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Apply now to join our great team. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Job Title: Service Dispatcher / Parts & Equipment Coordinator
Date Posted: 9/7/2016
Location: Stoughton, MA
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: EB-1030925096