Pitney Bowes Director, Product Marketing, Industry in Stamford, Connecticut
About the Opportunity
As a Director, Product Marketing for Strategic Industries, you thrive on developing the global strategic marketing plan and executing go-to-market initiatives for horizontal and vertical software products and solutions. Key industries would include Telco, Public, and Retail. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow. In this role, you’ll join our Marketing team in Stamford, CT and report to the Global VP of Marketing and Communications for Pitney Bowes Software Solutions. You will be responsible for: * Develop 3-year strategic and 1-year operational marketing plans that drives awareness and demand in the marketplace * Provide subject matter expertise to enable sales, external communications, thought leadership and client references and case studies. Speak at internal and external industry events * Manage Product Marketing program budget and forecast * Develop positioning, messaging and segmentation, working closely with Product Management and Sales * Develop market insights, including competitive analysis, working closely with The Market Intelligence team * Drive engagement with Tech Analysts and Influencers, working closely with the Analyst Relations team and product management * Collaborate closely with matrixed marketing organization (web, digital, demand gen, social) on the execution of the Marketing plan * Leverage social media to support influencer and thought leader position; actively participate in corporate social media channels.
* 15 years marketing & communications experience with at least 8 years in the Public Sector and/or Telco Sector markets.
* Must be a knowledge expert in these markets with deep comprehension of the solution’s particular customer segment(s).
* Must be an outstanding communicator both internally and in front of an audience, with know-how to leverage social and other communications channels to connect with customers; able to tell the value story through the voice of the customer with proven ability to work in a collaborative environment and to influence teams.
* Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with product management and marketing disciplines is essential to success in this position
* Ability to interact with Executives and effectively influence strategic planning, yet be ambidextrous and display ability to transition between strategic planning and tactical execution
The Team At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
*W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply. *
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Director, Product Marketing, Industry
Requisition ID: 162669