HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Rehab - PRN - Palms of Pasadena - St. Petersburg in St Petersburg, Florida
Palms of Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago and has provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. Today the 307 bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs. Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital’s dedication to advanced care, improved technologies and medical expertise.
Work with a view of beautiful Boca Ciega Bay!
At HCA West Florida’s 15 hospitals we’re not just caregivers, we’re devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota and the greater Orlando area, we’re on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation’s largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
- Current state licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Medical Surgical expereince preferred.
- Medical Surgical Certification preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: RN Registered Nurse Rehab - PRN - Palms of Pasadena - St. Petersburg
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Requisition ID: 26536-2264