HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist in St Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg General Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women’s services including labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. St Petersburg General Hospital is a designated Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care; accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection; Chest Pain Center; Certified Advanced Primary Stroke and AFib Center; Accredited Cancer Center and a GYN Robotic Surgery Training Epicenter. Other services include The Pelvic Pain and Incontinence Center, The Orthopedic Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery and New Vision™ Medical Stabilization for Substance Abuse.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is full-time days rotating weekends.
- ARRT certification required.
- Current Florida state licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support .
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: Radiology Technologist
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-St Petersburg General Hospital - St Petersburg
Requisition ID: 01387-4264