HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist PRN in St Petersburg, Florida
Palms of Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago and has provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. Today the 307 bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs. Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital’s dedication to advanced care, improved technologies and medical expertise.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- This position is PRN.
- ARRT certification required.
- Current Florida state licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support required.
- Outpatient Xray position with Dexa and EKG a plus!
- Excellent patient care skills with the ability to work independently required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: Radiology Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Requisition ID: 26536-2276