HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Market Education Coordinator - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in St Petersburg, Florida
Join our dedicated staff and be part of the tradition of integrity, caring, and professionalism. Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a great place to work. We offer an array of excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Come be a part of our team!
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290 bed acute care facility with a long and illustrious history of providing the highest level of critical care for our community. Founded in 1981 it was the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties. It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
Our reputation for providing compassionate and innovative care to those in need is built on the foundation of excellence in patient care. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence by US News & World Report, Thompson Reuters, UnitedHealth and the American Heart Association, to name a few.
We are a Level II Trauma Center. Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is the only trauma center in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus Counties. Establishing the region’s only trauma center was a natural step in our mission to delivering high quality life saving care. Our trauma program leverages the strengths through affiliation of both HCA Florida and USF. USF is a leading major academic university and medical school and HCA is the nation’s leading provider in healthcare services.
- Coordinates the schedule and operation of an education center supporting a market of four West Florida Division hospitals. Supports market hospitals as lead administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System. Acts as a liaison between local academic institutions and market hospitals.
- Coordinates the day to day operations of a market education center by scheduling classes, ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and facilitating communication.
- Arranges clinical student experiences at four market hospitals by facilitating affiliation agreement execution, coordinating student experience schedules, and ensures student E-SAF process is complete.
- Serves as the primary administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System for four hospitals. Builds e-learning classes, maintains student groups, enters data, and provides reports.
- Maintains and oversees operation of all market center AV equipment including but not limited to computers, projectors, audio systems, televisions and video monitors.
- Operates and maintains clinical simulation equipment.
- Facilitates all center communication processes including announcements, schedules, calendars, and education records.
- Supports market center staff by organizing meetings, schedules, appointments, correspondence and documentation of education programs..
- Schedules and coordinates all aspects of programs and meeting logistics, catering, materials, and equipment.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required
3-5 years of experience in healthcare, education, customer service
Experience with contract management highly preferred.
Experience working with Learning Management Systems highly preferred.
Competent in using a variety of computer and AV equipment.
Expert using software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Power Point, and Outlook
Effective written, oral and electronic communicator
Manages multiple priorities effectively
Title: Market Education Coordinator - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-WCF Shared Services
Requisition ID: 01380-7766