HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Market Education Coordinator - Brandon Regional in St Petersburg, Florida
Join our dedicated staff and be part of the tradition of integrity, caring, and professionalism. Brandon Regional Hospital is a great place to work. We offer an array of excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Come be a part of our team!
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular’s surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women’s Center which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
The responsibilities of the Market Education Coordinator position include:
- Coordinates the schedule and operation of an education center supporting a market of four West Florida Division hospitals. Supports market hospitals as lead administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System. Acts as a liaison between local academic institutions and market hospitals.
- Coordinates the day to day operations of a market education center by scheduling classes, ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and facilitating communication.
- Arranges clinical student experiences at four market hospitals by facilitating affiliation agreement execution, coordinating student experience schedules, and ensures student E-SAF process is complete.
- Serves as the primary administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System for four hospitals. Builds e-learning classes, maintains student groups, enters data, and provides reports.
- Maintains and oversees operation of all market center AV equipment including but not limited to computers, projectors, audio systems, televisions and video monitors.
- Operates and maintains clinical simulation equipment.
- Facilitates all center communication processes including announcements, schedules, calendars, and education records.
- Supports market center staff by organizing meetings, schedules, appointments, correspondence and documentation of education programs..
- Schedules and coordinates all aspects of programs and meeting logistics, catering, materials, and equipment.
· Education / Experience:o Bachelor’s degree required** o 3-5 years of experience in healthcare, education, customer service or business**
· Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: **o Competent in using a variety of computer and AV equipment** o Expert using software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook** o Effective written, oral and electronic communicator** o Manages multiple priorities effectively**
Title: Market Education Coordinator - Brandon Regional
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-WCF Shared Services
Requisition ID: 01380-7768