Premium Retail Services Web Developer in St. Louis, Missouri
*POSITION OPEN: *
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Develops and maintains business applications
- Manages RDBMS and writes T-SQL statements, stored procedures
- Manages IIS and manipulates DEV environment as needed
- Designs, builds functionality, provides bug-fixes, and authors developer documentation for web-based proprietary applications and databases
- Identifies and reports enhancement opportunities
- Grasps the functions of each component within the applications
- Documents application functionality for developer support and knowledge transfer
- Articulates and communicates comprehensive understanding of how change and effect affects the client, client competitors, and the industry
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management and executives all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) + years’ experience with HTML5/CSS/Bootstrap and other UI frameworks
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Familiar with multiple design patterns
- Thorough understanding of C# .NET
- Understands the interactions and dependencies among components
- Undergraduate degree and/or three (3) years relevant experience required
- Strong communication skills, including customer interactions and ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Analytical, documentation, and presentation skills required
- High level of interpersonal, collaboration, and team leadership abilities
- Thorough understanding of relational databases
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Market: MO, St. Louis
Rep City/Location: St. Louis