Washington University of St. Louis OFMD in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Operations and Facilities Management Department (OFMD). This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position provides timely and accurate information to financial systems supporting Resource Allocations and Indirect Cost negotiations. Produce and update space allocation drawings in Computer-Aided Facilities Management System. Manage all drawing and data updates to the University’s Space Accounting System for the Medical School.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in maintaining accurate data in the space system.
- Manages the medical school portion of the annual space survey and coordinates with Central Admin Finance and all department administrators.
- Coordinates special projects as required by OFMD (i.e. WUMC maps, Community Unit Plan, planning boards, etc.)
- Maintains all construction documents, drawings, spec. books, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings and all project related correspondence.
- Field verifies renovated space, new construction and newly acquired space as needed.
- Prepares room numbering for all new construction and renovation projects.
- Conducts field verification audits of approximately a third of the Medical School floor space annually. Conducts quarterly department reviews of their space.
- Assists consultants, contractors, architects and engineers in retrieving archived project drawings.
- Prepares evacuation maps for all floors within a building.
- Creates manual reports at the end of each fiscal year: Room Use and by Building Report and Net to Gross Occupancy & Conversion Report.
- Maintains the large format copier.
- Provides still and video photography services for OFMD as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Planner II.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2.5 years of management related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (management or industrial technology preferred).
- Familiarity with facility management operations
- AutoCADD and computer-aided facility management software experience.
The hiring range for this position is $16.80 - $21.42 per hour.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Space Management Coordinator - OFMD - 37915
Job ID: 37915
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time