Express Scripts Contracts Administrator in St. Louis, Missouri
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Corporate Procurement partners with internal business stakeholders across the company to optimize the buying of products and services needed to support company growth plans and profitability.
As an individual contributor within Corporate Procurement's Strategic Sourcing group, this position will be responsible for coordinating contract data entry for sourcing managers, facilitating the contract signature process, and negotiating contracts supporting various categories of spend.
· Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compli ance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
· Draft and negotiate contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level.
· Communicate contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
· Facilitate contract approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
· Prepare and administer routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
· Enter contract records and supporting documentation into contracts system
· Conduct research to support contract audit and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
· Lead contract-related project requests (mass updates, copy requests)
· 2-3 years contracting experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Law, Finance, Engineering, or related field or 5-7 years of experience without
· ABA approved Paralegal Certificate a plus (may be considered in lieu of required years of experience)
· Good customer service and business partnership skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies
· Good communication/facilitation skills, both oral and written
· Good organizational and project management skills
· Ability to manage several contracts at one time