Energizer Holdings, Inc. Architect, Security in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
We're leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Security Architect performs a critical role in defining and implementing the information security strategy for Energizer. This management role offers the opportunity to lead the evolution of security technology, build partnerships with the Information Security Committee, other cross-functional teams, and external partners, and participate in long-term planning that ensures the security components across the global Energizer enterprise meet current and future business requirements.
The ideal candidate is an expert IT security analyst who analyzes, designs, project manages, administers, detects, enforces, troubleshoots, and supports security components across the Energizer landscape and infrastructure. The Security Architect applies this expertise across all aspects of IT security as it relates to a global company to plan and deliver security improvements and innovation, lead complicated security projects and tasks, and manage vendors to accomplish goals.
• Define and implement strategies that govern security and network administration including lifecycle management, secure operations, monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
• Identify and evaluate technical solutions for network and security addressing both short and long term business initiatives.
• Provide technical expertise for operational network and security infrastructure related issues and maintain the stability of network and security infrastructure.
• Stay current on security topics, determine where new security technology may be relevant to Energizer.
• Manage vendors delivering security services to Energizer.
• Oversee management of incidents as related to security.
• Proactively monitor events and status of security components.*
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience will be evaluated.
• Must have 7 years of IT experience with proficiency in the following security components: Anti-virus, VPN, Perimeter protection, End point protection, URL filtering, Web acceleration, Penetration testing, Security monitoring, Phishing threats, Vulnerability assessments, Security patching, MFA.
• Extensive understanding of project management principles and the application of these principles and skills in network and security environments.
• A continuous improvement, analytical and problem solving mindset with an ability to troubleshoot and repair security related issues, engage other members of IT and vendors as needed and critically think about alternative views to optimize decision making and standardize processes.
• Proven leadership skills with ability to introduce new security technologies, drive issues to completion, and prioritize and deliver on multiple projects at the same time with competitive needs and milestones.
• Desire to stay current on best practices, trends, and technologies in security.
• Demonstrated ability in the area of vendor management (support, installations, projects).
• Strong customer service mindset, with excellent interpersonal, collaboration, oral, presentation and written communication skills with ability to work with diverse and distributed teams at multiple levels of business stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Relevant certifications are beneficial but not required
• Experience in global implementation projects.
• Understanding of networking is a plus.
• Knowledge of compute architecture and technology.
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to the Director, Infrastructure & Technical Services
• Key relationships internally includes all areas of the business, IT and global Energizer community
• Key relationships externally with vendors providing hardware, software and services involving security
• Located at suburban St. Louis, MO corporate headquarters.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Work schedule may vary from typical business hours.*
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Follow our Linked In company page to see where we're going : www.linkedin.com/company-beta/163631