Education Corporation of America Instructor - Adjunct - General Education in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources OR Bachelors Degree AND PHR or SPHR certification. The candidate must also have experience in hiring, firing, and building development plans.
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..GET STARTED right away by clicking the “Apply On-Line” button
Requisition Number: 11-0215
Post Date: 9/24/2013
Location: Virginia College - Spartanburg
Title: Instructor - Adjunct - General Education