HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supervisor House Administration, Registered Nurse (RN) in Snellville, Georgia
_Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA_
Eastsideis a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Centerhas been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
· Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served. ·Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values. ·Documents all patient care. ·Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients. ·Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures. ·Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals. ·Functions as a liaison for patients, families, staff and physicians.
· Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal– individual proceeds on his/her own initiative, in compliance with policies, procedures and practice prescribed by supervisor.
· Employees Supervised: Staff on shift
· Current Georgia RN licensure
· BLS – American Heart Association – required
· ACLS – American Heart Association - preferred
· Three (3) years experience as RN in acute care nursing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Analytical and critical thinking skills
· Decision-making and negotiation skills
Title: Supervisor House Administration, Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-9454