HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supervisor House Administration - Behavoiral Health, Registered Nurse (RN) in Snellville, Georgia
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
** Position Responsibilities:
· Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
· Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center’s Service Values.
· Documents all patient care.
· Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
· Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
· Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
· Functions as a liaison for patients, families, staff and physicians.
· Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal – individual proceeds on his/her own initiative, in compliance with policies, procedures and practice prescribed by supervisor.
· Employees Supervised : Staff on shift
· Current Georgia RN licensure
· BLS – American Heart Association – required
· ACLS – American Heart Association - preferred
· Three (3) years experience as RN in acute care nursing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Analytical and critical thinking skills
· Decision-making and negotiation skills
Title: Supervisor House Administration - Behavoiral Health, Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-9360