HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN in Smyrna, Tennessee
Every TriStar StoneCrest employee is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We achieve this by upholding our medical center's values of teamwork, accountability, caring/compassion, integrity, customer service and attitude in the daily performance of our duties. These expectations guide our patient care and are a reflection of us as individuals and as a whole.
At TriStar StoneCrest, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you are ready to join a nationally recognized team that makes a difference in providing healthcare to our community, TriStar StoneCrest offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all Nuclear medicine procedures ensuring the highest quality and care for the patients.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers any questions and ensures patient safety.
- Communicates with physician for additional directives is necessary.
- Logs all work accurately and logs isotopes accurately.
- Participates in PI plan.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, care of patients appropriate to the ages of patient served.
- Participates in Radiation safety meetings and ensures radiation safety.
- Demonstrates proper handling of radioactive isotopes.
- Possession of people skills and is a team player within the department and in the hospital.
- Properly operate GE Infinia camera and workstation/Stress equipment and Synpase (PACS).
*QUALIFICATIONS: * * Graduation from an accredited school of Nuclear Medicine or Radiologic Technology * Current registration as CNMT and/or ARRT-NM * 1 year post-graduate experience * If not registered, will be required to obtain registration within 6 months of hire or will be released from position
Title: Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN
Location: Tennessee-Smyrna-StoneCrest Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09391-51311