Forsythe Technology, Inc. ITSM/ITOM Senior Consultant - Data Center Solutions in Skokie, Illinois
Forsythe Technology, Inc.
At Forsythe, security is every employee’s responsibility. Forsythe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans, Disabled.
ITSM/ITOM Senior Consultant - Data Center Solutions
By joining Forsythe, you will help clients make smart IT investment decisions that deliver real results. Whether it’s securing data, managing risk, lowering costs or improving performance, you will work side by side with our Fortune 1000 clients on their data center and business needs.
With Forsythe Data Centers, you have the opportunity to be part of a company that is bringing to market the first facility of its kind with private, secure, and cloud-ready data center suites. The new facility houses a technology evaluation center where clients can see their planned solution in action.
Visit our case studies page to learn more about how we help our clients.
As a 100 percent employee-owned company, our employees have equity ownership and are committed to six core values: integrity, mutual respect, passion for excellence, accountability, client focus and teamwork.
The ITSM Senior Consultant - Data Center Solutions focuses on delivering projects in the domains of IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), Monitoring Technologies, Application Performance Management (APM), and Dashboard Development and Operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead delivery resource for the development and delivery of customers' strategy and design of ITSM, ITOM, or APM solutions.
- Lead the configuration and implementation of customers' ITSM, ITOM, or APM solutions including applying market-leading technologies such as ServiceNow, Dynatrace and AppDynamics.
- Directly interact with clients, account managers and solution architects to identify, develop, and obtain complete information for solutions including hardware, software and services, and scope statement and level of effort for proposal/SOW development.
- Mentor consultants and associate consultants and serve as escalation point for their technical related project issues.
- Contribute and develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation/templates suitable for use by other consultants and associate consultants.
- Achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by executing to achieve client project expectations set by technical leads and project managers and develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
- Shadow Master Consultants.
- Experience in defining IT service, operations or monitoring management strategy and design applying a service management framework (i.e., service, people, process, and technology) leveraging ITIL V3
- Experience with the development, implementation and integration of IT service, operations or monitoring capabilities including assisting client personnel with the adoption of the new capabilities
- General Infrastructure and Application - Knowledge – Enterprise Architect Level.
- Knowledge and Experience in connecting business requirements to technical solutions.
- Strong communications (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as work with a team
- Ability to lead and guide peers during client engagements
- Project/Program Management experience.
- Two to three years’ experience in managing IT Operations, Network Operations Center, or a Service/Help Desk environment is a plus.
- Four year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- ITIL V3
- Vendor Certifications – ServiceNow, Dynatrace, AppDynamics
- Agile Project Management/Scrum Master
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- General Office Activities
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 2-4 years of experience with ServiceNow, Dynatrace or AppDynamics products.
- 5-8 years of progressive experience working on complex IT service, operations or application performance management projects.
- 4-6 years of experience of working on large services engagements. (1m+)
- 1-2 years of experience with core infrastructure technologies. (Storage, Server, Network, and Security)
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Forsythe Technology, Inc., together with its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Forsythe”),does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under prior specific written agreement with Forsythe. Such unsolicited resumes will be discarded unread.
Forsythe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
National, Illinois, United States