Public Storage JOB FAIR - RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE in Sherman Oaks, California
SHERMAN OAKS, CALIFORNIA
Van Nuys - Sherman Oaks - Studio City
Panorama City - North Hollywood
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Hiring Manager will be on hand to conduct interviews
No appointment necessary
4610 Van Nuys Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
For directions, please call (818)-906-8417.
Can't attend? APPLY NOW online to be considered!
With an exciting customer-centric focus, Public Storage provides a full range of storage solutions to its customers. Public Storage is the largest self storage company in the United States. By joining our team of talented storage experts, you become an integral part of our dynamic customer-focused sales environment. Keep reading to learn how you can make the most of your past experiences and achieve new career heights with Public Storage.
If you enjoy customer service and sales and wish to leave behind long weekends and evening hours, then a Property Manager position is for you.
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend storage solutions and help them acquire the needed product solutions
- Assist reservation and walk-in customers (both in person and on the phone) in renting storage units, understanding the lease terms, fees and insurance and completing lease agreements
- Consult, sell, and up sell to customers merchandise such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, removing debris, wiping windows, etc...; ultimately ensure property appearance is safe and welcoming
- Work in one or more locations, independently or with another manager
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming inventory availability and ensuring each unit is secure or ready to rent.
- Work closely with District Manager to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed all company expectations
- Conducts welcome, collection and other types of calls and documents notes in computer system
- Hourly rate of $10.50
- Opportunity to participate in our performance-based incentive program after six (6) months of employment
- On-site paid company housing at many locations if/when available
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) program that grows with tenure. Program also includes an annual cash payout of any unused hours in excess of 40.
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD
- 401(k) With Matching Contributions
- 15 days of Fully Paid and Comprehensive New Manager Training
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered, selling environments including retail, restaurant, fast food and more. All have common knowledge, skills and abilities which include:
- Minimum one (1) year of Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Enjoys and easily operates independently or as part of a small team
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated computer knowledge to include using a mouse or equivalent, navigating through Windows operating system, data input, accessing intranet websites and printing
- Accuracy in entering data, posting account notations and balancing daily transactions
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation used during the work day
- Willingness to work in multiple locations
- Can work from 9:30am to 6pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Ability and willingness to perform light cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, wiping windows, etc.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
If this all sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you today! Please apply on line to be considered.
related keywords: CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, retail sales, customer care, retail sales associate, property manager, retail sales management, client service representative, sales, sales management, retail
Job: Hourly Retail Sales
Primary Location: CA-Sherman Oaks-Sherman Oaks
Recruiter: Shaun Smith
Req ID: 164872