Corning Operations Analyst in Shanghai, China
Corning is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics, creating and manufacturing keystone components that enable high-technology systems.
Corning’s history is filled with breakthrough technologies that have played an important role in the way the world works. We thrive on solving difficult, commercially relevant problems through an innovative and collaborative research and development process. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D;, more than 160 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge, and a distinctive collaborative culture.
- Proactively collects market and customer data from multiple sources to build a comprehensive and current data set for synthesis and analysis. Timely interpret market research results into reports.
- Build and maintain contacts in China market,includingbut not limited to panel makers.
- Work with accountand global team on short term and long term sales forecasting.
- Collaborate with other functions to optimize the operation process of China commercial team.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduates or above
- Minimum 5 years working experience in market analysis, business analysis or business planning functions in Electronics, High-tech, IT or materials industries
- FPD industry experience and marketing research vendor experience preferred
*Required Skills *
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database)
- Presentation skills
- Effective English written and verbal skills
- Team oriented
*Desired Skills *
- Project management skills
- Working experience in international companies, familiar with US culture.
- Strong coordination & communication skills
- Ability to interact and build effective relationships with internal & external contacts
- Fit with Corning culture/stability in role;