Help Foundation Site Leader - Shaker in Shaker, Ohio
The HELP Foundation is currently looking to hire a Site Leader for several residential sites located in Shaker, OH. The Site Leader works under general supervision of the Program Manager, and performs duties related to the overall care of consumers and supervision of staff in assigned residential facilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate regularly with Program Manager to ensure program quality.
- Adjust work hours as required for effective operation of the program.
- Ensure compliance with applicable licensure regulations.
- Supervise and provide direction to staff; teach staff acceptable work standards and identify to staff when they are not meeting Agency standards.
- Assist with providing basic personal care and other assistance to consumers.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility at all times.
- Create and follow goal data sheets. Make sure they are followed and completely correctly.
- Report UIR and MUI situations to Program manager according to provided guidelines.
- Make sure that ISP’s and Behavior Support Plans are implemented and followed by everyone.
- Train staff on all ISP provisions and meet with the Program Manager to discuss making changes when needed.
- Make sure that there is always adequate staff coverage. Arrange for coverage or fill in for absent staff with authorized personnel to ensure full staff coverage.
- Participate in and assist staff in providing appropriate active treatment for consumers.
- Monitor life safety training, emergency procedures, evacuation drills, and participation of consumers in the proper utilization of the facility.
- Coach staff and work with management to provide appropriate corrective action.
- Make sure that all documentation is correct and accurate.
- Assist with keeping program forms updated i.e. consumer contact sheets, day program acuity sheets, staff training logs.
- Manage consumer related paperwork and the upkeep of day program records.
- Perform all other duties determined by management to be relevant to position responsibilities.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED and 2 years Direct Care experience, or experience working with individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities; preferably in a Lead or supervisory role; or a combination of experience and education beyond the high school level.
- Successfully pass a drug test, and a background check that includes a BCI and FBI criminal history check.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with no more than 4 points.
- Be able to physically perform approved CPI.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office as well as other programs and electronic devices such as computers, Ipads, smart phones.
Keyword: Direct Care, Supervisor, Lead
From: Help Foundation