ManTech Training Specialist (Senior/Lead) - CF-MCTC in Seoul, South Korea
Mission Command Training Center (MCTC). Contractor personnel will provide MCTC C4ISR system training support in Korea. Contractor personnel will train US soldiers on the operation of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and C4ISR systems (including e.g. CPOF, DCGS-A, FBCB2, JADOCS, BCS3, ULLS-A (E), C-IED, and WIN-T). Specific systems to train may be adjusted in accordance with direction from the military leadership. The contractor personnel shall have experience in the preparation and conduct of military training doctrine (e.g. preparation of Programs of Instruction, Lesson Plans) and experience in the Army’s warfighting functions of movement and maneuver, fires, intelligence, sustainment, command and control, protection and will be able to meet the challenges of any changes in systems for which the trainers will need to train.
• Selects appropriate technologies, develops and documents training standards and specifications to enable trainings design, development and delivery.
• Ensures that all contractual training requirements are being met
• Applies advanced training concepts, techniques and processes in monitoring the contractors system level training development.
• Makes decisions and is accountable for comprehensiveness of requirements and completeness of training specifications/documents/ plans/products
• Analyzes training effectiveness
• Review and provide comments to Program CDRL s and documentation as required.
Must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs for technical organizations. Must be experienced in the assessment of training requirements, identification and evaluation of training alternatives, formulation of training courses, and development of requisite training materials and documentation. Must be experienced in the development and employment of a variety of training approaches including: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on training using test beds and simulators, and video, audio, and computer aided training. Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material. Must be available to travel to various training locations.
• Strong knowledge in adult and accelerated learning principles, and Curriculum Design and Development.
• Proven track record of creating curriculum and ability to train-the-trainer.
• Knowledge and success in Distance Learning
• Ability to build, maintain and manage relationships and partnerships within government and contracting personnel.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated and a team player
• Training certification verifying the ability to train others in a classroom or similar setting
• Experience in training /instructional design/ education field management
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Listening Skills
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.