Amazon.com Senior Financial Analyst - Digital Music in Seattle, Washington
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and the digital music store.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale that can support Amazon’s global platform, and customer base.
This role requires a self-starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
· Partner with business teams to build business models, marketing strategies, and value propositions
· Develop business cases to support all major financial decisions
· Prepare financial metrics, financial reporting, and financial analysis
· Manage the operating expense budget for the business
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Advanced Excel & business modeling skills
· 5 years of experience in a high growth company or consulting firm
· Experience in SQL or ETL
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent oral/written communication skills
· Desire to exceed expectations and drive positive change in the organization
· Exceptional understanding of technology-driven businesses
· Prior experience in Music licensing or recording, Portfolio Valuation, or Business Strategy
AMZR Req ID: 466292