Amazon.com Product Marketing Insights Manager - CPG in Seattle, Washington
External job description
Amazon Media Group (AMG) is looking for a motivated, analytical, product thinker self-starter to provide rich insights for our advertisers and help pave the path for the next generation of display advertising products. Display Advertising is one of Amazon's fastest growing and most profitable businesses, and Amazon's robust data is a fundamental differentiators. Providing high quality, actionable insights is a crucial key to our success.
On one end, the Product Insights Manager is a very customer centric position working closely with AMG's CPG sales teams to deliver robust data-driven insights, drive campaign strategy, and help drive innovation on behalf of our advertisers. On the other end, you will take customer needs and insights to envision new products and tools to help develop them with our engineering and platform teams.
You will have responsibility for multiple high-profile CPG clients. First and foremost, you will collaborate with the team to service clients (pre-, mid-, and post-campaign) by utilizing our suite of targeting and analytics products. In addition, you will use the knowledge about our customers to develop new products and tools working closely with our engineering teams and informing the direction of measurement and analytics products.
· You will utilize Amazon's marketing measurement and data platforms to help our CPG advertisers understand the impact of their marketing investments with Amazon (sometimes this will entail pulling a standard report, and mining millions of rows of data for insights!)
· You will work closely with sales and account management to make data-driven decisions around media planning and strategy
· You are responsible for the relationship with our clients' analytics and insights teams to jointly drive test plans, research and innovation
· Represent the "voice of the customer", identifying repeatable solutions that can be built to scale to serve more advertisers. Act as a liaison to product teams to help productize these solutions
· Advocate and educate clients and internal teams on Amazon's ad platform products
A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
Understanding of basic statistics (correlation, distributions, regression)
Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, charts)
2+ years experience in data mining, statistical analyses and predictive modeling
2+ years of SQL experience.
Strong client-facing experience (3-5 years)
Proven experience in advertising or e-commerce product management or product marketing is required, preferably in data and analytics. This includes agency/consulting experience in these industries.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills, especially applied to marketing analysis
Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
Strong problem solving ability, task prioritization and ownership
Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
. Digital advertising and e-commerce experience
· Experience in online advertising or web-based technologies
· Experience partnering with sales and/or engineering/product development teams
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, especially applied to marketing analysis
· Strong client-facing experience (3-5 years)
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
AMZR Req ID: 466279