Washington State DSHS Registered Nurse in Seattle, Washington
We are seeking experienced, dynamic Registered Nurses to join our team to provide nursing services to clients with intellectual disabilities at Fircrest.
Are you ready to put your professional, registered nursing experience to work? Are you willing to perform as part of a team in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of all patient care provided? Here's your opportunity to plan, organize, direct, and manage the delivery of nursing care to clients at Fircrest.
Although each day is different, the following encompasses the normal everyday activities:
- Plan, develop and supervise nursing care for clients including
- assessment, observation, monitoring and reporting client health concerns
- development and implementation of nursing care plans
- interaction with teams, families and outside health providers regarding on-going client health care.
- Implement the plan of care by direct nursing interventions or supervising and/or instructing other members of the care team.
- Provide professional consultation to licensed practical nurses and direct care staff regarding care.
- Documents observations, interventions, and other pertinent information related to client health status appropriately in client health records.
Who should apply
- People who possess a valid Washington State license to practice as a registered nurse
Who are we
To learn more about Fircrest RHC and how our Registered Nurses make a difference in transforming lives visit Fircrest Residential Habilitation Center online.
Attach your resume. You are encouraged to directly contact the Recruiter, Lindsey Dicus, with questions, either via email Lindsey.email@example.com or phone (360) 890-5962
We are recruiting for multiple positions, full time, permanent, temporary, and on-call. You can indicate your shift preference by completing the supplemental questionnaire.
Some jobs may require full criminal background check. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.
Salary: $4,172.00 - $6,838.00 Monthly
Location: King County - Seattle - N. Seattle, WA
Job Type: Various Job Types
Job Number: 2016-10432
Department: Dept. of Social and Health Services
Closing: 5/31/2017 9:50 AM Pacific
Agency: State of Washington
Address: View Job Posting for Agency Information View Job Posting for Location, Washington, 98504.