CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Billing Administrator in Seattle (Bellevue), Washington
We are seeking a Billing Administrator for our Seattle (Bellevue), WA office. This high energy individual will provide administrative and client service support to principals, managers, and staff. The individual also ensures that timely and courteous service is provided to all clients and firm personnel.
- Assist in the full process for timely client billing including preparation, proofing, finalizing and distributing. Process monthly statements.
- Process weekly A/P invoices and daily A/R deposits.
- Create new clients in the CLA systems including STAR, GFR and other programs.
- Monitor time and expense entry including report requests from individuals.
- Monitor and coordinate gathering of various forms and documents for set up of client files efficiently.
- Work as a team member in meeting the needs of the industry/service group.
- Answer phones and communicate messages to team members to resolve client questions on a timely basis.
- Perform full administrative duties, including typing from rough draft, as well as editing for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm, including Word, Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Schedule appointments/meetings including proactively checking need for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
- Interact with clients in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- 3+ years of administrative experience; including 2+ years’ experience in A/P, A/R and billing
- Basic accounting skills required, associate’s degree with prior QuickBooks knowledge preferred;
- Advanced computer and word processing skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in business-related verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong professional relationships, including key interactions with clients and firm personnel.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1155
Title: Billing Administrator
City: Seattle (Bellevue)