Northrop Grumman Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 2-17989/17990 in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 2-17989/17990
Requisition ID: 17007009
Location(s): United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Cyber Info Assurance Analyst to support Missile Defense Agency Tier 2 Cyber security Service Provider function within the MDA Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) on the JRDC program on Schriever AFB, outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado.This position requires an Analyst to proactively and reactively analyze and guide remediation for vulnerabilities on customer networks to continuously improve enterprise-wide security posture.
1) Perform and analyze vulnerability scans without impacting network operations
2) Perform network security threat/impact assessments and provide those assessments to various levels of
3) Recommend, review, and report on corrective actions for identified risks
4) Draft alerts and notifications for Tier III remediation of vulnerabilities
5) Assist with the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program; to include dissemination, monitoring, and tracking of IAVM notifications to customers; review of IAVM Plan of Action and Milestones; and provide technical assistance as required.
6) Assist with host-based security across the enterprise, to
include: anti-malware, host-based intrusion protection system, data loss prevention, and rogue system detection
7) Respond to customer malware reports and assist in implementing protective/anti-malware measures.
8) Support the development, establishment, review and update of CND procedures, processes, manuals, and other (CERT) documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cyber security, or other STEM discipline. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
• 3 years progressive cyber security experience
• 5 years of relevant experience total in related IT field, i.e., servers, routers, firewalls
• Must have a current DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification with Continuing Education (CE)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD 8570.01-M CND-Auditor certification within 6 months of hire
• Candidate must have an active DoD Secret security clearance to start; must be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
• Experience with security analysis and solutions in a WAN/LAN environment
• Proven aptitude in oral and written communications, with excellent technical writing skills
• Experience with most MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Must be willing to work rotating shifts in 24x7 operational environment and respond quickly to emergencies as needed.
• Experience performing security compliance scans across a WAN (ACAS preferred)•
Strong HBSS background
• Ability to train on the use of tools in understandable terms
• Ability to work as part of an integrated network operations and support team
• Familiarity with DoD CERT/CND guiding security policies and procedures, to include experience with vulnerability assessment tools (e.g.ACAS, HBSS, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 2-17989/17990
Location: Colorado-Schriever AFB
Requisition ID: 17007009