Masco Corporation General Labor 093 Final Door Sanding Dept 1st Shift in Sayre, Pennsylvania
Masco Cabinetry is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinet and countertop solutions with three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
Masco Cabinetry continually works at maintaining its world-class manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies.
We have a Production opening for a General Laborer on 1st shift in our Final Door Sanding Department 093 . We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee discounts on a wide range of products. If you are ready to put your talents to work and embrace manufacturing excellence, apply to Masco Cabinetry today!
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Production workers must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions
· Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
· Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures
· The nature of all production positions is repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
· Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
· May be required to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
· Hand dexterity and strength
· Overtime is required, including weekends
· May be required to work a flexible schedule
Masco Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Masco Cabinetry does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regards to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Masco Cabinetry is an at will employer.
Job Posting Category: Manufacturing
Business Unit: Masco Cabinetry