HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Sarasota, Florida
Founded in 1967, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is a 155-bed all private room facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties. We provide award winning patient care. Our facility was designed with you in mind to provide an easily accessible hospital that meets the growing and changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of a Nuclear Medicine program.
- AART (NM) and/or CNMT Certification.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Location: Florida-Sarasota-Doctors Hospital - Sarasota
Requisition ID: 01147-3227