Intel VP, Talent Acquisition - McAfee in Santa Clara, California
About the Role:
Reporting to Intel Security’s CHRO, the Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition is a highly visible executive responsible for leading all aspects of Intel Security’s Talent organization. The VP Talent Acquisition role drives the Global Talent Acquisition approach, and creates comprehensive plans and programs that maximize employee experience and effectiveness. This function is responsible for developing and operationalizing strategic deployment of talent across all regions. The VP, Talent Acquisition is a senior thought-leader, strategist, and training facilitator, integrating recruiting plans with strategic, organizational learning and development needs.
• The VP Talent Acquisition will align talent strategies & programs end to end - from talent acquisition to onboarding and Talent systems
• Oversees global Talent Acquisition recruitment policy, process and practices for direct hires and contingent workforce
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the business group Executives, while also serving as a subject matter expert for Talent
• Create, implement, and sustain appropriate and agile internal employee mobility strategies that serve to leverage and support high-performing, high-potential talent
• Build, integrate and sustain a connected approach from talent acquisition to talent development, working to continually improve the employee experience by identifying procedural improvement plans, learning opportunities, and engagement strategies
• Maintain a strong focus on continuous improvement of the Talent Acquisition function, learning and development strategies, and identify new ways of working and establishing process, policy and governance that can be leveraged in a comprehensive and thoughtful manner
• Partner with international recruiters and HR Business Partners, and provide effective thought-leadership and real-time solutions
• Provide leadership and direction to the Global Talent Acquisition team
• Lead diversity efforts, and continue to drive recruiting best practices, while ensuring strong communication, implementation of initiatives, and measureable deliverables throughout the organization
• Work closely with our HR operations teams and HR Business Partners to implement. We believe alignment of talent programs in this manner gives us a competitive advantage in ensuring that people can continue to grow their careers and skills, while helping Intel Security take the next big leap in IT security.
• Drive the global intern and college graduate programs, while using data and innovation to drive the recruitment and retention of hires
• Partner with HR teams to build a great candidate and new hire experience that aligns with our company vision and values
• This VP should be a passionate leader with demonstrated success in attracting and developing key new talent and developing existing talent.
• The ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with proven experience in leading high performance HR teams.
• They will have experience in successfully building, managing, motivating and mentoring world class HR organizations for global companies, both directly and in a matrixed environment.
• The final candidate should be motivated by the opportunity to educate the organization and work closely with other HR functions
• Can clearly articulate a compelling vision of the company’s value as a subsidiary of Intel and unique market position as the global leader in security
• As a member of the HR Leadership Team, this person will be asked to provide input on a myriad of HR issues and strategies.
• A university degree in the field of business or a related discipline is required. A Masters in Business Administration or an advanced degree is a strong plus.
• 15 plus year’s experience in Talent Acquisition Human Resources consulting and/or corporate experience; corporate security industry experience is desired, as well as strong experience leading a Global Talent Acquisition team
• Demonstrated experience implementing global talent solutions for niche talent segments
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.