Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Maintenance Mechanic II in Sandston, Virginia
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work. Provide advice and training to new personnel or Mechanic I level or Mechanic II level employees. Make design improvements and process changes to improve overall production. Troubleshoot and program electrical and electronic equipment and PLCs.
* Schedule: Must be able to work any shift as needed, Schedule TBD. Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed.*
- 3 or more years experience maintaining production equipment. Bottling or beverage production perferred.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) required.
- Electrician license or 2-year technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or Engineering preferred.
- Must have knowledge of solid state devices and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical operation issues.
- * Working knowledge of national electrical codes.*
- Must be able to work nights, weekends or other irregular hours as required by business needs.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Sandston, VA
Job Code: TE6030