International Hospitality Enterprises Surveillance Agent in San Juan, Puerto Rico
The casino business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All Team Memebers must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move Team Members from their accustomed shift as business demands change. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
• Responsible for monitoring table games and slot activity, cage transactions, including armored car pick-up and all areas where chips and TiTos are sold or redeemed, Slot Count and Soft Count procedures, as well as all other non-gaming areas throughout the Casino. To include, but not limited to entrances and exits.
• Report all irregularities to the Surveillance Supervisor.
• Report all activities and complete logs and reports as required
• Monitor alarms and related areas, reporting and logging same.
• Maintain appropriate daily logs
• Verifies Jackpots as required in Slot Machines.(review and complete reports)
• Verifies Jackpots as required in Table Games (review and complete reports)
• Maintains Car and Dice inventories as required.
• Assists in the training of agents/observers/officers as required.
• Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, Title 31, Privacy of Information Act, Gramm- Leach-Bliley Act, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC,FCRA , FTC requirements and must comply with PRTC Regulations. The casino Anti-Money Laundering Policy and Procedures.
• Guest-focused personality
• Self-starting individual
• Has a cool, organized disposition
• Fully Bilingual a Must (Spanish/English)