8x8 Technical Program Manager in San Jose, California
8x8, Inc. is looking for New Product Introduction Program Manager (NPI PGM) located in San Jose, CA. The
NPI Program Manager is responsible for leading the launch of 8x8 products on schedule, with superior product
quality, and maximum customer availability.
NPI Program Managers are pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of 8x8 products. A successful NPI
PGM is an experienced and natural leader and facilitator; is dynamic, goals driven, organized and detail oriented;
excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous
environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
You’re playing a critical role in the product management and marketing organizations by driving strategic product
initiatives to the market working closely other cross-functional organizations within 8x8. Overall mission is a
successful product launch tracked by meeting stated schedule, availability for sales, and delivery of success end
to end customer experience both pre and post sales.
• Lead 8x8 Product Operation (NPI) team in planning and executing development builds & product
• Coordinate & track readiness/risks of all requirements across functional groups including support,
training, product management, Engineering, Operations, business systems (Salesforce), billing, and
• Drives the weekly NPI review meeting with executives and cross functional leadership team
• Build scalable process and infrastructure to track all new product launch including KPI to measure pre
and post product release success.
• Manage NPI product communications, upward and downward through organization; escalate issues and
present mitigation/solutions to cross-functional executive teams
• Influence product development, product testability, stability to ensure a superior end to end customer
• Communicate system requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with cross-functional
• Typically requires 5 to 7 years’ experience in NPI Management or Product/Program Management
• Results and detail oriented leadership experience required
• Proven leader with hands on approach; self-motivated, proactive and results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present to management
• Ability to drive solutions across multiple cross-functional teams
• Consolidate detailed and extensive cross-functional data into concise executive briefings
• 3 to 5 years of experience in launching multiple cloud services products to the Enterprise market
• BS/BA Degree; Engineering degree and/or MBA a plus
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8x8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on LinkedIn,
Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
Requisition Number: 2016-1362