Microsoft Corporation WpA Consulting Lead in San Francisco, California
Do you want to lead consulting engagements with Fortune 500 senior executives? Do you want to play a key role in developing a new product and creating a new market? Do you want to work in a startup environment inside Microsoft?
Workplace Analytics is one of Microsoft’s newest products. It combines big data and behavioral analytics to generate unprecedented insights companies’ biggest challenges. Our team’s mission is to show the world how behavioral data can solve complex organizational problems, while delivering high-value insights to develop and bring products to market.
Think strategy consulting meets data analytics meets product incubation.
• Own a small portfolio of strategic client accounts
• Translate customer challenges into innovative, data-driven consulting programs
• Analyze data, turn findings into stories your clients will find compelling enough to incorporate into critical business decisions
• Participate in pre-sales motion by leading workshops and conversations to drive engagement with potential customers
• Collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams to directly link learnings with product development
Requirements for the Role:
• 10+ years of demonstrated success in business strategy or consulting role at a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or similar experience.
• A real passion for doing the work that we do
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and storytelling skills
• Familiarity with Tableau, Power BI, and SQL a plus
• Experience in Workforce or Talent Management
• MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Program management (engineering)