Volcom Seasonal Retail Associate in San Diego, California
Volcom was founded in 1991 on the belief that there is a higher level of consciousness to be found within one’s self through the internal and external journeys that board-sports, music, art and film provide. The company prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it. By being the first to combine surfing, skating and snowboarding under one brand from inception a new future was forged and a generation of liberation was born. For over two decades Volcom has been TRUE TO THIS... the quest for Spiritual Intoxication.
Our dynamic company culture attracts the most creative, passionate individuals. We work hard and play hard in a fun casual work environment. We urge you to come join the ride!
- Ability to merchandise both men's and women's clothing and accessories
- Customer service skills a must!
- Flexible schedule
- Motivated, eager to be a team player
- Experience in snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, or experience working in the action sports industry is a plus!
- Complete customer transactions
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise; keep store clean and uncluttered
- 1+ year’s retail sales experience preferred.
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent references required; former employers preferred.
- Some computer and POS system experience preferred.
- Strong sales knowledge and training preferred.
Summer Seasonal Retail Clerks will work through mid-September
*Winter Seasonal Retail Clerks will work through mid-January *
Based on business needs and store performance, Seasonal Retail Clerks may have the opportunity to be converted to regular PT employee status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Primary Location: North America-United States-California-San Diego
Job Type: Temporary / Limited term
Job: Retail stores
Start Date: 10/2016
Job Number: 000AOS
Req ID: 000AOS