HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Trainer (Full Time) in San Antonio, Texas
Parallon pioneered the modern-day concept of healthcare shared services more than 12 years ago, perfecting revenue cycle management best practices and customizable technologies for the industry’s largest healthcare provider in 700 facilities and 1000 physician practices. Today, our team of more than 13,000 revenue cycle professionals applies unmatched expertise, scale and proven processes daily to improve financial performance and long-term sustainability at facilities nationwide.
The Training Specialist is responsible for efficient and effective delivery, and assists in the development of education initiatives that are implemented by the Shared Services Group. This individual operates as a member of a cross functional team, which includes Business Owners, Project Management, IT&S and others as needed. They will work closely with various groups to help implement educational requirements, learning and change strategies that are needed to achieve desired results. As a highly visible department representative, this individual must consistently demonstrate a strong service commitment by continually striving to meet and exceed customer expectations.**
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Apply adult learning concepts when delivering educational programs
• Teach classes and assist other instructors in a classroom and work setting
• Utilize available standardized courses and instructor evaluation processes
• Assist in performing an annual education needs assessment as input to the strategic education program
• Utilize a training database to track competencies and skills for all PAS staff
• Provide training reports to PAS managers and directors
•Ability to participate and actively support multiple projects simultaneously.
•Facilitates and assists with training classes and distance learning modules for both soft skills and technical applications
.•Coordinate logistics associated with education events and departmental meetings.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Tactical Execution – demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to drive and obtain results.
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
• At least 1-2 years teaching/ training experience required
• Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Lack of information can delay the application process, and therefore applicants should be thorough in completing the online application.
Title: Trainer (Full Time)
Location: Texas-San Antonio-Shared Services - San Antonio
Requisition ID: 08949-125268