InGenesis Program Assistant in San Antonio, Texas
About Us: InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
The Program Assistant will assist the program manager with one or more InGenesis contracts. This position will work closely with the account manager, account specialists, a team of managers, and the clients to ensure the contract(s) is fully executed and maintained.
Essential Job Functions
· Actively build and manage relationships with the field employees as well as the client(s)
· Monitor and oversee one or various contracts to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction
· Consult with clients as necessary to ensure contract goals and requirement are being met
· Regularly communicate with employees and contracting offices as required
· Must demonstrate competency in the completion of the above noted job responsibilities.
· Ensures databases are maintained with accurate information
· Must demonstrate advanced understanding of planning, executing, and organizing
· Must be proficient at comprehending, reading and writing to fully communicate with the client, field employees, department directors, and managers.
· Develops and maintains positive and effective relations with the field employees and client
· Maintain and assist the account specialist with potential employees visiting a site on a shared calendar.
· Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail skills Ensures plans support objectives
· Maintain various tracking reports on a internal data base as well as a excel spreadsheets
· Participate in weekly client meetings
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
· Excellent time/management and organizational skills
· Strong computer knowledge (MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel)
· Strong customer service skills