HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinic Manager RN in San Antonio, Texas
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
General Summary of Duties - Manages one or more clinical and administrative functions related to the operations of the clinic or practice. Serves in a leadership role within the practice.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- May have direct patient care duties.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned clinical areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of clinical plans.
- Selects, trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel. Responsible for work assignment and daily operations.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Resolves problems in clinical areas and ensures compliance with regulations and standards.
- Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost effective policies and procedures for all clinical areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning.
- Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget.
- Serves as liaison between clinic and external agencies.
- Works with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value StatementsÂ.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of health care administration practices.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Skill in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
Ability to work effectively with staff, patients, public, external agencies.
Experience - Five years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required including 2 years in a clinical management position.
Certificate/License - RN License is required. CPR Certification.
Title: Clinic Manager RN
Location: Texas-San Antonio-MSO - HCAPS TTPG
Requisition ID: 26083-51527