Constellation Brands, Inc. Director, Operations Process Technology in Saint Helena, California
As an integral member of Engineering Services, this position will be responsible for the management and execution of Operations focused projects (organization, planning, execution, control and evaluation), leading and coordinating cross-functional resources as necessary to achieve desired results.
• Develops and leads strategic operations projects - coordinating process, technology, and people aspects both within and external to the organization.
• Defines and develops project business case and financial analysis.
• Leads the development of overall project scope and ensures that objectives and approaches are definite and documented.
• Leads project teams representing cross functional organizations as required for successful completion of the project. Identify and “recruit” team members as necessary.
• Develops project implementation strategies, work plans, and key milestones.
• Assigns, coordinates and reviews work assigned to project team members as well as has the ability to roll-up sleeves and work with lean resources.
• Utilizes effective project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Manages stakeholder expectations and stakeholder satisfaction.
• Fosters communication/collaboration between departments.
• Completes additional assignments as required by senior management.
• Technical resource for current/evolving operations technologies, equipment and processes.
• Work with and manage operations control systems, PLC, HMI, ladder logic, and other programming languages like VBA, SQL, C+, Python, etc.
• Maintains on going relationships with core vendors.
• Develops projects that have been identified by R&D for commercial implementation.
• B.A./B.S. in Business, Operations, Engineering (or equivalent); M.B.A. preferred
• 10+ years experience in operations, supply chain, or finance
• Project Management experience required
• Knowledge of alcohol beverage industry preferred
• Must be willing and able to travel as needed
• Results driven, detail oriented with strong analytical capabilities.
• Self-motivated – able to set priorities and implement decisions to meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally with multiple groups to obtain consensus.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others, build business partners, to reduce risk, accelerate results, and generate value.
• Superior communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
• High energy level and strong work ethic.
Requisition ID: 6459