River City Bank Loan Control Specialist in Sacramento, California
River City Bank
Loan Operations | Sacramento, United States
River City Bank is looking for a Loan Control Specialist who is operationally focused and compliance driven to join our Loan Center team. As a Loan Control Specialist you perform a variety of quality controls, including supporting the development of control programs, daily call backs and clerical/administrative review functions to service the Bank’s loan portfolio, consisting of complex commercial and consumer loans.
Your responsibilities include performing weekly and monthly reconciliations, certifications, and accurate data entry for CRA, HMDA and Flood Compliance. As a Loan Control Specialist you ensure adherence to Bank, Federal, and State regulations at all levels and develop control points to ensure ongoing compliance. You also provide thorough and accurate CRA, HMDA and flood compliance input and support.
Additional responsibilities include: working closely with and supporting the Loan Operations Manager and Loan Control Officer in quality control, review functions and various initiatives and projects.
- 3+ years’ banking experience in operations management, compliance, audit or quality control in an environment containing both consumer and commercial loans.
- Demonstrated compliance experience with State, Federal, general banking and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental bank operations with strong knowledge of consumer regulatory environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or equivalent in related years’ work experience; loan operations and compliance experience preferred.
River City Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. Individuals seeking employment at River City Bank are considered without regards to ancestry, age, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran/military status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Note: River City Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.