Medtronic Product Manager - Surgical Innovations (MITG) in São Paulo, Brazil
Product Manager - Surgical Innovations (MITG)
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 days ago
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Driving procedural adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgery in key specialties and addressing and overcoming barriers to adoption of new technologies
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Expand Market
· Protect and increase market share
· Innovate Therapy
REQUIRED MARKETING KNOWLEDGE
· Market Analysis: Solid understanding of in country customer competitive landscape and relevant market trends affecting his assigned disease state / related procedures.
· Customer Understanding: Strong ability to translate customer data into meaningful marketing insight, proficiency in segmentation targeting and definition of stakeholder specific value propositions.
· Business Financial Acumen: Possesses in depth disease state procedural understanding, understands pricing impact on profitability, uses appropriate metrics to measure performance of assigned disease state related procedures.
· Account Execution Excellence: Proficient in developing account strategies and tailoring the development of new offerings towards the target customers segments.
· Commercial Enablement: Can create alignment within the commercial sales team and thus optimize market effectiveness for his disease state related product portfolio, proactively manages demand planning forecasting.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business relevant discipline.
• Fluency in English and local language.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a Sales / Key Account Management or Market Development in the Medical Devices industry.
· Additional (Product) Marketing experience a plus.
· Experience working in an matrix environment a big plus.
Willingness to travel 40 – 60% of time.