Revenue Solutions, Inc. Senior Websphere Portal Developer in Roseville, California
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Senior Websphere Portal Developer
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
* RSI is an equal opportunity employer *
We are currently looking for a Senior WebSphere Portal Developer with a UI focus to join our core team of engineers and consultants responsible for the design, development, and testing of RSI’s Revenue Premier® Taxpayer Portal product for State Revenue Agencies.
Leveraging your strong background in UI design and development, JSR268, IBM WebSphere Portal, and WebSphere Content Manager design and programming, your responsibilities as an RSI Software Engineer will cover all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design to programming to test to product release as well as taking overall ownership of the user experience in our Revenue Premier® Taxpayer Portal application. Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to participate in the successful development and release of products within RSI’s Taxpayer Portal offerings, including new COTS development and feature enhancements using the latest technologies and tools in a heterogeneous, SOA environment.
This position is based at RSI’s Roseville, CA Solution Center. Occasional travel to client locations may be required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 7+ years relevant work experience in the development, integration, deployment, testing and support of enterprise-level software applications using Java/J2EE technologies
• Expertise in developing Java JSR286 Portlet technology on the IBM WebSphere Portal platform
• Expertise in html/html5 and CSS
• Expertise with themes and skins in WebSphere Portal.
• Experience with the Bootstrap framework and responsive web design
• Experience with Dojo
• Experience in delivering mobile web applications
• Comprehensive knowledge of web development using n-tier architecture
• Experience with Web Services specifications (ex: XML, SOAP, Security, Messaging, Authentication, Metadata exchange)
• Experience developing Web Applications using JSP, Java portlets (JSR 286), EJB and Java Web Services
• Experience with WebSphere Portal Framework and WebSphere Content Management
• Experience with Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Experience delivering scalable systems
• Experience with highly secure web design
• Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA Jax-WS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Experience with Maven, WS . and JBoss
• Experience delivering highly scalable systems (thousands of users)
• Experience with Photoshop or Affinity
Currently this is the largest growth product in our RPE product suite. This role will include the ability to participate in defining the product as well as the processes for development and deployment of our portal software product.
You can apply to RSI in one of two ways. You can click the Apply button which will take you to our Talent Portal. You’ll get a log-in and password, be able to upload your resume, verify your information, fill out an online application, search all of our currently open positions, and sign up to receive email alerts when future positions are available that fit your profile. Visiting RSI’s Talent Portal helps ensure that the RSI staffing team has the most current and up-to-date information about you and can make the best determination on fit.
But, if you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time right now to visit our Talent Portal, just go ahead and send your resume to the following email: 2016.266.RSI@hiredesk.net . You can always go back and update your information through the Talent Portal at a later date.