McLaren Regional Medical Center Medical Assistant in Romeo, Michigan
72475 - Romeo Fam Med Admin
Mt. Clemens Region
Hours per 2 week pay period
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends and/or Holidays Required
On Call Required
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist in the examination and treatment of patients, including
but not limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment, administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical duties to maintain efficient operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Certification. Newly hired/transferred employees with no or a non- AHA BLS will be required to register for and successfully complete the next available MMG BLS Training course in their region to obtain the necessary
certification. The AHA BLS course program may be completed outside MMG’s training offerings but the cost will be the responsibility of the employee and must be completed prior to the next sponsored training course.
• Certified Medical Assistant.
• Electronic medical record experience.
• One year experience working in medical office with multiple providers.
• Previous experience working in a medical office of the same specialty.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
© All rights reserved