HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supply Chain OR Technician (Redmond Regional) in Rome, Georgia
JOBTITLE:_Supply Chain OR Technician_
TheORSupplyChainTechnicianisresponsibleforkeying,andpromptlyputtingawayallsupplieswithintheOR,reviewingandmaintainingallMin/Maxinventorylevels,pickingscheduledsurgicalcases,aswellasemergencysupplyrequests.TheORSupplyChainTechnicianisalsoresponsible forconductingphysicalinventoriesofallPOU areasaccordingtothedefinedschedule.
- Receive,deliver,and put-awayof all ORsuppliesinanaccurateandtimelymanner,accuratelykey receivingintotheSMARTsystem,anddeliverto appropriatedepartment(s),and perform QArandomchecksontotesperapproved policy
- Picking bothscheduled and emergent surgicalcases
- Isauthorizedtotransport and deliverlegend drugs, non-prescription drugs,contrast mediaand drug-containingdevices relativetocore competenciesofthe position
- Performsinventory management for the OR.Evaluatesthe appropriateMin/Maxlevels, reviews Min/Max forstoreroomstockdaily andplaceorders appropriately.Countparlevelareas (POUareas)accordingtoschedule.Processes returnsappropriately per approved policy.
- Ifapplicable,ensurePOUitemshavetheappropriatebarcodes, rotatestockto ensurenoitemsare outof date,reactappropriatelytoPOU“criticalpoint”messagesandstock outs,provideassistancetothePOUStation personnelaswellasprovide assistance with problems,questionsandconcerns
Education: *HS Diploma or GED*
Previous stock clerk experience.
Hospital / OR supply experience preferred.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time;sitting for short periods of time; ability to push/pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment. Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, moving objects. Work may be performed in an office, patient care areas, as well as, a stockroom/supply room environment.
Title: Supply Chain OR Technician (Redmond Regional)
Location: Georgia-Rome-Redmond Regional Medical Center-Rome
Requisition ID: 07847-12002