HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Paramedic (Lafayette, GA Area) - Roper - FT Days Rotating WE in Rome, Georgia
_Redmond Regional Medical Center_/The Center of Attention/ * * *Occupational Health - Paramedic* * *
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.*_ _*
Redmond Occupational Health is looking for a Paramedic.*_ _* Job Purpose:
- Practice in an occupational health setting.
- Primarily responsible for providing direct care and assists with other occupational and environmental health services as needed. //
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Successful completion of an accredited Paramedic Training Program
- Experience in the field of Emergency Medical Services with ALS or BLS experience preferred
- BCLS, ACLS( Only required If employee is a Paramedic), Equivalent in Pediatric (EPC, PALS, PEEP) (within 60 day of employment) and Trauma (ITLS, ATT, PHTLS) (within 60 day of employment),
- Current Georgia Paramedic License/Other:/Current insurable Class "C" Driver's License or higher
Title: Paramedic (Lafayette, GA Area) - Roper - FT Days Rotating WE
Location: Georgia-Rome-Occupational Health
Requisition ID: 07175-6800