HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Services Holter Technician - EKG - FT Days Every other Saturday in Rome, Georgia
_Redmond Regional Medical Center_ /The Center of Attention/ _ _ Cardiac Services Holter Technician - *EKG *
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is looking for a Cardiac Services Holter Technician.
- To be/ /responsible for scheduling, coordination, and performance of Non-Invasive cardiac diagnostic tests.
- Assists with clerical responsibilities as needed;
- To act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Experience in clinical Cardiology or EKG or associated science highly Preferred
* BLS required within three months; Non-Invasive Cardiology/ /or EKG certification Preferred / /
* Must have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care which addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational and safety age appropriate needs of the patient. * Schedule: Week Days Monday - Friday (8 hrs) and every other Saturday (5 hrs) -Will have Thursday off in the week before working Saturday.
Title: Cardiac Services Holter Technician - EKG - FT Days Every other Saturday
Location: Georgia-Rome-Redmond Regional Medical Center-Rome
Requisition ID: 00038-6797