HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Staff Nurse - Surgery, Cardiac - Full Time - Mixed Shifts in Riverside, California
Provides skilled perioperative nursing care to patients according to their individual needs and supervises associated personnel in related activities. Assists with surgical procedures in the scrub and circulating roles and supervises non-professional personnel in these areas. Assists in maintaining a safe aseptic environment
A. Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- Current California RN license.
- CNOR certification is preferred.
- AA Degree minimum.
One-year operating room experience
D. Special Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of aseptic technique.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology.
- Ability to assess developmental needs of patients from infancy to the elderly and to modify care appropriately.
- Must be able to interpret pertinent findings and adapt to the OR setting.
Title: Staff Nurse - Surgery, Cardiac - Full Time - Mixed Shifts
Location: California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 07150-7722