HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - N3 CVU - FT - Days in Riverside, California
Functions as a member of patient care team in providing competent care to patients according to their individual needs. Coordinates patient care within their scope of practice and competencies.
A. Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
1. Valid California RN license.
2. Current BCLS certification. ACLS within 6 months of hire
3. National RN Certification preferred.
B. Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
1. Minimum of one-year acute care hospital experience. Critical Care
or Telemetry experience preferred.
D. Special Qualifications:
1. Computer literate
2. Competencies are reflected by valid California RN license and are
validated during preceptor/orientation process.
Title: Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - N3 CVU - FT - Days
Location: California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 07150-7788