HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Regional Patient Access Director in Richmond, Virginia
Regional Patient Access Director
Parallon Richmond Shared Service Center is growing. We are seeking a Regional Patient Access Director for HCA hospitals in our Capital Region.
You will be responsible for:
- Hospital-based Patient Access Directors (PAD’s) who manage daily operations of all Patient Access or Registration functions.
- Coordinate initiatives and operations with hospital leadership representatives from facilities associated with Patient Account Services.
- Responsible for interpreting policies and procedures, recommending changes as appropriate, and providing relevant feedback to PAD’s
- Solutions Management and leadership.
- Serve as a key promoter of Patient Account Services as a service organization which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers and patients.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
Patient Access experience is required, in addition to a minimum of 5 years management experience and knowledge of healthcare provider finance operations.
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
Title: Regional Patient Access Director
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Shared Services - Richmond
Requisition ID: 08648-118597