HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist PRN in Richmond, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Obtains quality radiographs of patients in an acceptable timeframe.
- Complies with radiation safety guidelines. Operates radiographic equipment safely.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all necessary computer operations.
- Render patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepare examination rooms for radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
- Reviews each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
- Demonstrates willingness to assist in additional duties.
- Completes and maintains educational requirements
PREFERRED: One year as a staff technologist
REQUIRED: Responsible for continuing education credits as mandated by the ARRT for licensure. Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiographic Technology
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION(Required or Preferred)
American Registry of Radiologic Technology (required) or Registry Eligible- must be registered within one year
American Society of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
Virginia Society of Radiologic Technology (preferred)
IV certification (required)
Current CPR certification (required)
Title: Radiology Technologist PRN
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Johnston-Willis Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-34940