WestRock Customer Service Rep in Richmond, Virginia
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Customer Service Rep - Richmond, VA
501 South 5th St
Richmond, Virginia, 23219-0501
Provide total Customer Service to Beverage accounts. Process customer shipping orders, track shipments, and provide inventory information for Customers. Perform the administrative requirements involving inventory, promotion tracking, credits and disputed items. Providing this service requires total knowledge and understanding of sales policies, business plan goals and Customer Requirements.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Coordinate and process daily customer releases to ensure total customer satisfaction and on –time delivery.
- Coordinate stock run-outs with sales and customers.
- Coordinate/communicate with key account managers and customers on promotion status, inventory questions, production dates and shipment information. This may require providing customers with weekly reports on inventory levels, remaining obligations, and status on promotional items.
- Negotiate sales of inventory overages.
- Serve as resource center for account questions.
- Required to process small quantity Upcharges.
- Coordinate shipments from multiple warehouses.
- Work with transportation department to bill additional freight costs not built into carton pricing, and ensure customer receives proper freight allowances when necessary.
- Investigate late deliveries and inform customer and sales of delivery status.
- Focal point for identifying potential inventory problems and communicating problems to sales managers and production planning. This is achieved by: (a) monitoring planned re-supply orders and unplanned resupply requests to ensure product availability; (b) coordinating transfer of product with producing plants; and (c) monitoring customer forecasts to ensure supply of normal inventory.
- Monitor aged inventory and work with sales managers to obtain disposition. Process customer’s baling requests of aged inventory and invoice.
- Required to track promotion allocations and make-to-orders to ensure accurate shipment of allocations
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Proficient in the use and operation of BPCS and MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Requires customer service experience and strong negotiation skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must be able to perform tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Must have good problem recognition and problem solving skills.
Sales & Customer Service
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Customer Service Rep