SunTrust Banks Bank Support Specialist in Richmond, Virginia
Bank Support Specialist-W432338
Provides first level help-desk call support to bank staff on operational policy, process, support, product and other issues. Serves primarily Retail, but also Commercial, Wealth & Investment Management and other functions. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with platform users. Includes problem recognition, research, and resolution. Responsible for delivering exceptional service via strong oral communication skills and must demonstrate knowledge of SunTrust products, services, systems, policies and operational guidelines. Understands and appropriately executes problem escalation procedures as needed for the most effective and timely resolution to all problems. Participates within an empowered structure and is responsible for maintaining and enhancing operational objectives.
Responds to calls from bank staff with questions regarding procedures, systems, or policies. Assures problem resolution via telephone support. Solves moderately complex bank operational problems within guidelines and policies. Investigate and provide resolutions to clients’ basic to moderately complex telephone requests to STOLI, branches, and other entities. Track issues to ensure customer problems or complaints have been resolved in a timely manner.
• 1 year branch or call center/operations experience.
• Demonstrated ability to act as a source of problem resolution.
• Solid background in navigating branch and other applicable systems; thorough knowledge of branch and operational procedures, policies, etc.
• Professional communications and customer service skills.
• College Degree
• Knowledge of the financial services industry products and processes.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Care/Contact Center.
Primary Location: VA-Richmond Area
Work Locations: South Richmond
1518 Hull Street Road
Equal Opportunity Employer
SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.